Judge vote winner: Stel Life
People's Choice: Pulsenmore
The ATA2022 Telehealth Innovators Challenge is an exclusive opportunity for companies to present their latest, gamechanging innovation in front of key stakeholders, investors, decision-makers and the global healthcare industry. Two rounds of judging complete, our nine finalists will present how they are using telehealth to transform the future of healthcare in a live pitch competition at ATA2022, May 1-3, Boston! A panel of expert judges – and the whole telehealth industry through online voting – will determine who has the innovations that will impact care delivery and create a modernized, hybrid care delivery system! #telehealthishealth
Emcee: Samir Batra, Baha Enterprises
IN-PATIENT CARE SOLUTIONS
- Hagar Spits, General Manager, Pulsenmore - Home Ultrasound for Prenatal Care
- The Pulsenmore ES™ is an at-home fetal ultrasound solution that delivers convenience, peace of mind and reliability beyond traditional fetal monitoring, and can serve patients and caregivers in remote/healthcare deserts. It is designed to improve clinical and operational efficiency, reduce in-clinic visits, and lower overall costs of care.
- Michelle Cantwell, APRN, FNP, Family Nurse Practitioner, Everside Health
- Virtual Primary care services—annual wellness reviews, labs and biometric screens, routine cancer screenings, sick or episodic visits, chronic condition counseling, lifestyle and behavioral coaching, mental health screenings and treatment, medication refills—including home delivery—and referrals to local providers. Everside’s model facilitates second opinions, connection to medical specialists through Rubicon and Care Connect.
- Noel Khirsukhani, Chief Growth Officer, Andor Health
- ThinkAndor® includes Andor Health’s AI-driven Virtual Rounding module that empowers organizations with simplified rounding experiences integrated to devices, PTZ Cameras, and other media. This can extend to Tele-sitting, to identify risk and adverse events such as Falls, High Motion, and other inpatient events. Intelligent alert escalation ensures immediate notifications and interventions.
THE PATIENT EXPERIENCE
- Siddarth Kandan, Co-Founder & CEO, Stel Life, Inc.
- Stel’s Home Vitals Hub was designed to support patients experiencing the digital divide or challenging social determinants of health to stay connected with their care team. Stel’s patented passive pairing removes extra pairing steps, smartphone and app management, and Wi-Fi-setup. The Bluetooth and Cellular Vitals Hub has no buttons, switches, or extra pairing steps. Patients simply use their vitals device and Stel’s Vitals Hub passively connects to their vitals devices and transmits data to the care team’s EHR or preferred digital health platform. Stel is a push only system and takes no-PHI or customer data in this process. The Vitals Hub has a growing device ecosystem and can connect with hundreds of specialty and general devices for remote care. Stel is working to expand their Operating System to support Internet Modems, Routers, Smart HomeSpeakers, and other internet gateways to enable safe and accessible connectivity needed for all patients to connect with their care-teams.
- Ryan Grant, MD, MBA, Founder & CEO, Vori Health - Innovative, Virtual Musculoskeletal Care
- Virtual-first, full care team, nationwide medical practice with W-2 employed clinicians including physical medicine physicians, physical therapists, health coaches, social workers, and dietitians. Vori Health is focused on any MSK pain/dysfunction condition for 18 years and older and will be expanding to pediatrics, fracture care, and inflammatory arthritis soon.
- Joanna Strober, Founder, Midi Health
- The Midi platform leverages technology and content to scale access to expert, compassionate care and education. Services are covered by insurance, including telehealth visits, 24/7 messaging, at-home testing, and delivery of prescriptions, supplements, and other products. Midi protocols are designed by preeminent doctors and personalized with robust, proprietary, validated clinical algorithms.
TOOLS THAT DELIVER CARE
- Tomer Epstein, Director of Strategic Partnerships, Biobeat
- Transforming data collection and decision support tool, the system automatically measures 13 parameters and transmits them to a web application and EMR seamlessly and wirelessly.
- Nitin Vaswani, MD, MPH, MBA Advisor, BD/Clinical Ops, Kit.com
- Kit provides cost-effective, clinical-quality blood testing and health monitoring delivered to a patient's doorstep.
- Sandeep Pulim, MD, Medical Director, Biofourmis Care@Home
- An end-to-end technology platform enabling Care-at-Home for patients across the continuum of care. The Hospital at home, Remote Patient Monitoring, and Specialty Care solutions support patients and providers via continuous monitoring that utilizes biosensors, machine learning, AI-powered remote management, and a 24/7/365, specialized, licensed clinical support team.
- Amit Aysola, Managing Director, Wanxiang Healthcare Investments
- Steve Barsh, Managing Partner, DreamIT Ventures
- Samir Batra, Founder & CEO, BAHA Enterprises
- Chris Booker, Partner, Frist Cressey Ventures (FCV)
- Christine Brocato, SVP, Strategic Innovation, CommonSpirit Health
- Grant Chamberlain, Managing Director, Healthcare, Ziegler
- Adam Dakin, Partner, and Steve Barsh, Managing Partner, HealthTech, DreamIT Ventures
- Dr. Sheldon Elman, Chairman and Co-Founder, Esplanade Ventures
- Gerald Harman, MD, President, AMA
- Jennifer Joe, MD, CEO, Vanguard Health
- Steve Lindseth, General Partner, CU Healthcare Innovation Fund
- Santosh Mohan, VP Digital Health, Moffitt Cancer Center
- Neil Patel, Head of Partner Strategy & Solutions Healthcare, Amazon Web Services Healthcare
- Dr. Rakesh Patel, CMO, Invitae Digital Health
- Julia Monfrini Peev, Partner, PACE Healthcare Capital
- Deborah Scher, Former Executive Advisor to the Secretary, Veterans Affairs Center for Strategic Partnerships
- Lee Shapiro, Managing Partner, 7Wire Ventures
- Sara Silacci, Chief Strategy Officer and Senior Managing Director, CIDH, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Solome Tibebu, Founder & Host, Going Digital: Behavioral Health Tech; Behavioral Health Strategist, Consultant and Investor
- Elliott Wilson, MBA, PMP Chief Virtual Care Strategist, CDW
- Emily Zhen, Venture Capital Investor, NEA
ATA2022 Telehealth Innovators Challenge
Live Pitch Competition